Pests can really make your home uncomfortable for you and your family. They can find their way into your pantry, closets, beds, and walls. Finding a company that provides the best pest control services in Hollister is crucial to getting the pests out of your home for good. If you have tried various store-bought solutions but pests still remain, an experienced, trusted pest control company can stop the invasion before it becomes an infestation. In Hollister, a professional can prevent pests like:
A professional will keep the pests from coming into your home who may cause damage, bodily harm, or stress to you, your home, or your family.
If you find that you have earwigs, termites, cockroaches, or rodents living in your home, and any bait traps, store-bought sprays, or natural deterrents are not working or taking longer to work than you would like, it is time to call in a professional who can knock out your pest infestation quickly and effectively. After your home’s first treatment, the best pest control service can set up a routine treatment plan so that your home gets thorough pest control monthly to be sure all pests are eliminated from the premises and any new infestations are caught early.
The best pest control services also make sure to impart good prevention tips to their customers to help keep pests out. When it comes to basic pest prevention, keeping things tidy and clean, blocking bugs from coming in, and knowing what attracts the pests inside in the first place will help you prevent these little critters from ever stepping foot in your Hollister home.
Keeping things tidy:
- Keep the yard well maintained
- Do not have cluttered, infrequently used spaces if possible
- Wipe down your tables and countertops with an all-purpose cleaner
- Keep floors and surfaces free from crumbs, and, especially, sticky spots from surgery drink spills or honey
- Set up bait and traps outside the home
- Caulk around windows and door frames.
- Seal up any identified entry points
- Routinely inspect areas of the home that are dark and out of the way of normal home traffic
Basic good habits
- Never put your purse down on carpet in public areas
- When returning from a trip, change clothes and wash them on high heat before sitting down on the couch
- Keep dirt and flower bed mulch below the foundation
- Do not keep wood piles and old stumps close to the house
- Fix any water leaks immediately
If you are in need of the best pest control services in Hollister, CA, give Target Pest Control a call today.