Home is where you relax, raise your children, share celebrations, and rest. Having a pest problem can soon make all the things you love about your home disappear. When it comes to keeping pests like cockroaches, rats, and termites out of your home, calling a professional to eradicate your pest problem will keep your home clean and your family safe from pests. But if you are a do-it-yourself type of person, you may be wanting a few basic pest control solutions for your Monterey County home.
Do it yourself
At the first sign of any pests, grabbing the appropriate kind of pest control solution can give you a jump on heading off a possible infestation early.
- For rodents and cockroaches, setting out traps or bait poison in strategic spots in your home, out of reach from pets or toddlers, can take care of the pest problem before it gets out of hand.
- Treating outdoor ant hills with over-the-counter ant treatment can stop the ants that you find crawling across your floors in the kitchen and bathroom.
- Frequently washing linens and sheets when faced with a bed bug, flea, or dust mite issue.
Calling a professional
But if a pest problem turns into an infestation and store-bought products just aren’t cutting it, do not hesitate to call in a professional pest control company to free your house of a long list of pest infestations. Especially when destructive pests like termites are present in the home, only a trained professional can quickly rid your home of these destructive and harmful bugs. Finding a friendly, thorough professional in Monterey County that provides multiple services for:
For pests, such as:
Professional pest control is a wonderful way to be able to relax once again, knowing your home is free from pests. But keeping them from coming back will take just a few Saturday projects and maintaining good cleaning habits to prevent pests from eyeing your home again.
- Keep things clean and tidy. Clearing out clutter, overgrown vegetation in the yard, and regularly sweeping and wiping surfaces will keep critters from thinking they can waltz in and take over your home.
- Fill in cracks, crevices, and holes that may serve as entry points from various pests.
- Identify any water leaks and wet spots in the home.
- Keep pest-repelling plants around the porch and patio, as well as, under windows to provide lovely smelling plants for you that send pests running in the opposite direction.
If you are seeking pest control solutions in the Monterey County area and are in need of some professional help, calling the friendly, helpful team at Target Pest Control will be a worry-free solution to get your house back from being overrun by pests. Give Target Pest Control a call today!